These laminates are made of superior quality papers treated with fire retardant chemicals. Being halogen free, unlike other fire retardant materials, Sun Flame doesn’t emit any toxic gas.
• Sun Flame is used where environment demands smoke & fire resistant surface
• Public places like airports, hotels, shopping malls, multiplexes, hospitals, etc.
• Railway coaches
• Offices & educational institutes
• Places where safety norms specify usage of fire retardant surfacing
• Home furniture especially in kitchen should also be made of Sun Flame for safety.
• Did you know that during a fire, 90% of people die due to toxic smoke, not the fire actually? Before the fire can kill the toxic smoke makes it difficult for the victims to find their way out and before they can they die due to asphyxiation and choking. Sun Flame doesn’t emit any toxic smoke and so makes it easier for the victims to find their escape route.
• Sun Flame doesn’t catch fire easily. And this gives enough time for prevention of the impending hazard.
• Low Spread of Flame property ensures that the fire doesn’t spread easily which again minimizes the damages.
• Safety can come without compromising on aesthetics. Sun Flame is available in varied designs & shades.
• Sun Flame is meant for interior decor & not to be used for structural purpose. They must be bonded to suitable substrates.
• Must not be exposed to extremes in humidity or to temperatures over 135° C for long.
• They should not be exposed to flame, molten metal, metallic sparks or intense, direct sunlight. Nor should they be used as cutting surfaces.